Random bit of art :V

Sooooo I wanted to practice my swirl pattern drawing, and this is what I got C:

I’ve been putting this drawing off for ages lol, I recently just had the motivation to do it, but I’m kinda outta ideas for the tail (suggestions are welcome!)
The lower half of the body is a little thin tbh especially round the second bend where it doesn’t curve right, and the head just feels a little off, idk why, but otherwise I’m pretty happy with this :smiley:
And yes i did use a reference for this for the body position and shape, but otherwise the rest is basically based off what’s in my head

I didn’t rub out some failed ideas properly, but oh well that thing above the dragons head won’t come off :frcryin:

This isn’t really wom art, but ig it kinda is at the same time cuz this dragon has connections with my wom oc -3-
Aight thanks for listening to my short Ted talk buh bye

Edit: I did some watercolour on it, this is just for those who are lazy to scroll down lmao

13 Likes

Dragon be like :arrow_left::arrow_lower_left::arrow_down::arrow_lower_right::arrow_right::arrow_lower_right::arrow_down::arrow_lower_left::arrow_left::arrow_down::leftwards_arrow_with_hook::arrow_right_hook:

5 Likes

oooo i really like the design you came up with for it
and it’s also pretty cute aaaaa

1 Like

Ty my dude

1 Like

go make some ao/wom/aa related art and apply for the artist role here :fr:
and get invited to the AO art-hub

is that a fucking fluffy quetzalcoatl??? FUCK YEAH! i LOVE QUETZALCOATLS!!! YE!!

It’s a dragon lol
But if you wanna call it a queztalcoatl then sure lmao

dragon be playing friday night funkin but remapped to be like most rhythm games

Hehe, long.

If you want more fluffy tings to draw I’m sure there’s a fluffy pokemon in here somewhere: AA/AO/WoM/OC/Forumer Pokémon Teams

Oh come on :fr:

:nod:

im fucking your mother :flushed:

Bumping this topic cuz I did some watercolour on el dragon because yes and I’m not gonna be bothered to make another topic
Background’s still a working progress but I currently won’t have access to watercolour for a short while cuz I did this at school with my school’s watercolours but I’m already really prouda this since this is my first time actually putting effort into watercolour for once haha
The shading’s probably not obvious enough but screw it I worked hard okay QwQ

Peace out ヽ(✿゚▽゚)ノ

Glittery gold paint brrr

1 Like

Cat and dragon
Two of my favorite animal in one
perfection

1 Like

so cute :O

1 Like