Rate and suggest some builds

Build im trying to make considering whether I should use Agate or Candaleria in the two panite slots

Painite is not worth it id just replace with with a an armored enchant and defense gems

3 Likes

good morning america

the actual build I use

Try replacing a brisk or something with armoured and then using candaleria if you want to keep some defense and attack speed while removing drawback.

i need some agility

i rlly dont want some but i cant hit people with metal no more

Im the biggest agility and warding hater out there but I forgo you’re metalmage so you dont have weapon mobility or any mobility… just spam reflex tho fr

metal is a noob magic, I wus gonna suggest metal conj but even that would be shit :broken_heart:

you do not understand

1 Like

horrible build but i like seeing the red number go up

Yeah I’m still trying to figure out if if 3-5 is the best amount of drawback ngl

even 1 is too much

1 Like

What’s up with everyone disliking drawback lmao y’all act like healing pots don’t exist

healing potions is cheating
they are only allowed when you get jumped, otherwise it means you have a skill issue…

1 Like

you need higher stats, you can’t invest into multiple anymore as the new formula only rewards stats at like 100+. Also don’t use intensity, it’s awful

most of these builds are for PVP, where you’ll normally be restricted from using potions. regardless of healing pots, multiple drawback means you’re still being punished for missing, which is super easy to do with dodge reflexes

Eh that’s weird the ppl I pvp with usually allow em

I don’t really see it that way since cooking is the same thing

i’ve never played with anyone who eats/uses potions in munera combat, it just makes pvp less fun by either making fights super long by spamming heals, or super unfair by spamming slowness gels.

1 Like

rate my wind + ice + paladin alchemist build

cooking is also cheating

2 Likes