Rating drip but im verbally abusive and extremely bias

you’ll never get my approval

Okay, okay, okay, I wanna take a shot at this.

Dear GOD, I though my blond character was the most basic, boring character in this entire game. But here you are outdoing me with unpainted cardboard given humanoid form. Like holy smokes, if this woman were walking completely alone in the streets ten feet across from me, I still wouldn’t notice her—she’s literally a background character. The NPCs at Palo Town and Ravenna are more interestingly designed than this. Lemme guess, her name is “Mary Smith” or something so basic it makes plain rice look flavorful.

3 Likes

okay guys i’m back from school- oh my god

seriously? leather armor??? that shit has a reason to both be underrated and total garbage. i’m at risk of eye cancer seeing the torso clipping over the cape. when you’re wearing armor, default legs wouldn’t work, not at all. the tiny bits of beige and tanned skin also ruins what could’ve been a better outfit, tbh you just look like some kinda bleached edgelord who could only find clothes in your deceased mother’s closet

0/10

1 Like

fuck you then, jump of a cliff

“we live, we love, we lie”

dur nuh nuh nuh wuuh nuh nuh wuh uh uh, buh nuh nuh wubububu duh nu nu nu-

ar drip

1 Like

Bro looking like the tinman from wizard of Oz :skull:

you look like an amateur buccaneer tin can chandelier wearing depraved microwave transformer
batteries not included

(i am so sorry)

e

Not bad actually just not a fan of the lame ass hat

what do you suggest instead

What class are you?

a beserker
you can see it in the way my weapons are imbued with lightning magic

What hats you got in your inventory rn?

probably all of them

Try using a valk helm (I’m totally biased)

not rly my style

1 Like

How abt a wizard hat then?

tried that and the spooky hat, imma just stick with pirate hat bc i think it’s nice

Atleast i dont have 1000000 clashing armours and ugly torsos :face_with_symbols_over_mouth::face_with_symbols_over_mouth::face_with_symbols_over_mouth::face_with_symbols_over_mouth:

Jk