Regarding Omega šŸ˜”

Ok bud, youā€™re willing to type a whole essay for me, so stop acting like Iā€™m beneath you, and at least I have the balls to show my face, youā€™re there sitting behind a screen licking Doritos dust off of your crusty fingers, too insecure to even show your voice lmao

how do you idiots take guild drama seriously I donā€™t understand

insecure to show your face?? why donā€™t I reveal my credit card info, address, IP address too dumbass. I didnā€™t even type a paragraph do you not know how to read blind mf

I revealed my voice many times fucking dumbass. Iā€™m not gonna reveal my face in a roblox servers to strangers I donā€™t know irl. I ainā€™t a fucking streamer or youtuber.

Also Just shut the fuck up your response is anyway going to be dumb and this isnā€™t guild hub where we can beef with no restrictions oh wait you got perm muted in g hub cause youā€™re an idiot. Guess Iā€™m the real fool for arguing with a foolish kid :pensive:. I aint gonna respond anymore so stop trying hard to be lockial.

holy shit thereā€™s a fight near the playground omg the two middle schoolers are really going at it

this your 12 year old leader?

Alright whoā€™s the one to close this post?
My bets are on Inferno

art or inferno, I wager

My bets are also on inferno.

my bet is on artanaris (hes been closing quite a few posts latley)

my betā€™s on nobody

@SparkySalmon_iuayo
I made a severe and continuous lapse in my judgement, and I donā€™t expect to be forgiven. Iā€™m simply here to apologise.

Thereā€™s a lot of things I should have done differently but I didnā€™t. And for that, from the bottom of my heart, I am sorry. I want to apologise to the internet. I want to apologise to anyone who has been affected or touched by mental illness.

Like I said I made a huge mistake. I donā€™t expect to be forgiven, Iā€™m just here to apologise. Iā€™m ashamed of myself. Iā€™m disappointed in myself. And I promise to be better. I will be better. Thank you.

2 Likes

U cant apologize to yourself retard

aight Iā€™m done @liu close pwease

Requested by OP, she is done with this.

Yā€™allā€™s predictions are all off as well.