Regeneration as a viable stat

Regen will in theory be the best stat to fight tough bosses and npc’s, as their movesets are predictable and they dont regenerate, so you can just out-last them.

Here’s the thing, making regen stronger and viable for pvp means it will become OP for fighting npc’s (and making it stronger is dangerous and can lead to shit playstyles).

I think regen should be the pve stat for builds that dont use vitality.

oracle warden players after investing into only regeneration:

Both PvE and PvP are equally important. I do agree no stat should break PvE for the sake of being good at PvP and vice versa.

But truth is regen is in most cases is not better than defense.
Not even in PvE.

Against high level bounties and atlanteans who can down half your health in 5 seconds that extra 2hp per second wont do anything.
It can be an extra 10hp per second and it still wont change anything.

And even when combining defense and regen in a character it still feels like it only works for vitality builds who can make fights last more than a minute.

Currently regen is only best stat against bosses since they are tanky and do low damage over time but not against PvE in general.

it likely will be a very minor substat that happens to be used by oracles because of their vitality armor

I hope vetex actually uses some of the forgotten stats for the new dark sea armour (instead of just speed size intensity and power)

(Praying for speed/regen or power/regen for lightning paladin :sob:)

i made a set with over 550 regeneration as a knight but i was only regenerating 30ish hp out of combat, i cant imagine how crap it’d be with 200 - 300 regeneration in combat

bad news

Yeah didn’t it get heavy nerfed just after it came out? I thought it wasn’t as bad as that but jesus that much gives that little then it’s scaling must be pretty bad

i feel like this is your best chance because of it’s reaper-ish vibe.

feels too agility-designed because of the slick hood and cape. possibly also has piercing.

probably either agility or attack speed combined with intensity.

definitely has Power, probably with either size or maybeeee piercing.

but then again Maria’s armor has resistance so idfk :sob:

Wish granted by vetex !!!

Finally, good news has come out.

1% doesn’t feel like good news to me :sob:
ik it’s affected by luck but still it hurts. LET’S GO GAMBLING! oh well, gives me a reason to finally get that Bronze Sea Explorer badge.

but yeah the sets look sweet ngl. especially for my juggernaut build i’ve been slowly building. power and regeneration will be BEAUTIFUL. MUAHAHAHAHA.

power and resistance with Boxing will be sweet too. Vetex is messing with the wrong guy :money_mouth_face:

there’s also the new dark sea armor sets which we still don’t know much about (in terms of stats), but i’m sure they’ll be good