Reminders for AO (Part 1)

Island weapons

…So? I doubt they’ll have unique skills (yet)

theres no reason for vetex to not add all 5 for each weapon type when full weapon builds and potentially hybrids would in theory have access to all 5

1 Like

Eh, okay then. I just thought he was going to make the first of the set and then finish it up after release.

Updated v1.6.86

1 Like

The first set of moves would take you up to level 15 as a pure build(cause 30 stat points) meaning that as a pure build you could get all 5 weapon skills(including ults) by level 120(the planned max for AO release)

10 Likes

Damn bro 2 moves in one day!?

Cheap shot sounds fun

Not replying to your comment, but magic will still be better in every way. I’m betting my left asscheek on it.

Not saying that I don’t want all 5 - I’m not a nerd so idc about the combat viability as long as it doesn’t make certain playstyles completely unplayable

No, i’m way too unintelligent to pick up on any information the trello throws at me.

To quote Vetex:

:joy: people say the dumbest shit ever on this forum without thinking… “yeah guys I’m going to spend 2 months making 70+ weapon skills just for magic to be better in every way” imagine”

Well, we shall see.
I’m still hanging on to my bet.

Cheap shot sounds like an extra shot

i thought it sounded more like a shot that doesn’t use up a bullet

i see it more as a shot thats, well, cheap
like if youre in a gun duel and you shoot a shot thats cheap

extra shot like lichda said, or maybe a shot that comes unexpectedly when youre fighting

:skull:

6 Likes

mimhere do be spamming slashy move

So basically a free shot that fucks over your predictions because the reloading animation lied

maybe like, while youre using a different weapon, you just randomly shoot the gun. maybe after its startup is done, so maybe like 30 seconds after using the skill