Yeah cheapshot sounds like an extra shot

1 Like

:tophat:
:eyes:
:beers:

1 Like

ayo gimme a shot

1 Like

This made me realize swaying fist will never be a thing in AO because of the presumed semi-resent rule against alcohol on Roblox. Say dragon fruit all you want, we’re literally punching drunk people on the ship-island-thing.

then again, nobody is gonna miss it anyways so

Sailors fist wants to know your location

Swaying fist was just radius fist but rng, i dont know a single person who would want it back

Screenshot 2021-09-16 145305

2 Likes

Dual pistols be turning into machine guns

4 Likes

5 Likes

Still kinda a thing :+1:

so bassicaly we start shooting at “arcane adventures comic bandit” speed?

The Trello doesn’t specify 5 it says “Each weapon type would have 5 (?) unique skills that are unlocked the higher you level up your Weapon stat and upgrade the actual weapon.”

Notice the 5 has a question mark so we not really sure plus unless you going full weapon build you might not even use all 5 ¯_(ツ)_/¯

And we don’t even know how many points we need to unlock all 5 and since he releasing the game with a cap of 100 we might have points for 2 or 3. Which means he can release the game then work on the rest of the skills later

but theres a chance for lvl 120
so we might 100% get atleast 3

also i’d assume weapons would scale the same as magic where you get everything by lvl 90 on a full build

2 Likes

He said that he’s gonna finish all of the skills fo AO, and that at game max level as a pure build you’ll be able to access all of the skills for high level weapons.

:poggerfish: thanks fam

Known info

Specifies here image

4 Likes

So it will take a good amount of time.

Updated v1.6.87

3 Likes