Reminders for AO (Part 1)

Sorry for bumping an eleven day old comment but I have some concerns about this.
Let’s say you are a level 100, using a level 50-100 weapons as a warrior build
You would(for the sake of this concern) have 200 points in weapons. If vetex hasn’t changed the scaling at all this would mean a level 100 would only have access to 3 weapon skills rather than all 5(?)(still confused about how ultimate weapon skills are gonna work)
That’s like tiering up in your magic, and then losing access to some of your spells, it seems kinda dumb but I pray the vetex will do some balancing to circumvent this problem

True but you’re intenionally choosing such an upgrade, if you do that before you can access all the skills that you want to access that’s kinda on you. The weapon level ranges will most likely get larger over time anyways so it would become less of an issue.

my first time being first to post a patch note :weary:

6 Likes

:poggers2: (3 chars)

you can do < this > and hide text

1 Like

but without the spaces on it

:poggers2:

You know, camping was always that thing that felt like it was missing from WoM despite it not being too survival-based, I wonder how it will work here.

Yea, that’s fair but it still seems a bit weird that as a level 100, the max level for that weapon you can’t use all of its skills(not including ultimate)

YOOO!

@Tobi I think this was one of your suggestions

its been in the adjustments card for a long time
since before ao development i think

Yes. :nod:

OH SHEET yeah you’re right. can’t wait to see what he does. :raised_hands:

1 Like

we can now camp on islands, hooray

13 Likes

Gang Wars trying to destroy each other’s Tents

Camping a literal strategy

7 Likes

Like I said, really felt like something which should have been in WoM

Me and the boys about to make some wilderness island look like South California with our tents

@Danny_Zou guide him through the process

no 1.8
bad

Mom: “We’re going camping, pack your things!”

Me who’s already camping in Arcane Odyssey:

5 Likes