:moyai:

10 Likes

so iris explains sea curses

1 Like

she curse she curse on the sea shore

1 Like

story area complete

1 Like

The library wasn’t inspired from any game or show it was just an idea that kind of happened based on who it was made by and the setting of it, not going to spoil though

32 Likes

hmmmmm…

Randal

8 Likes

Randal still going strong with his sigma grindset. #WriteBooks #GrowTreeLibrariesWithYourExternalSeaCurse

10 Likes

Yeah im betting that its Randal 100%, he even teased him when he listed out the statuses of Arcane Characters

8 Likes

Alright, going to take a wild guess here. We go to the Myriad to learn about the Order. Later on, someone (probably Iris) mentions that the library was built by a man named Randal and he grew the central tree using his own Growth Curse. Since the player lost their memory, they don’t know what that is, so they ask. And that sparks Iris’ explanation of sea curses and what they are.

Edit: Okay one last thing before I go to sleep, thanks to EtherealR for initially making the connection between the Myriad and Randal. I wouldn’t have figured that out myself since I have a dumb brain and tend to gloss over everything as soon as I hear it. I need to make it a habit to think about these kinds of things longer.

12 Likes

fucking crazy, hell yeah that’s exactly it

Onwards! Next we have some cool stuff coming!
My guess is that this part of the story takes us up to roughly level 60 which is really awesome

woo im absolutely psyched

Thought it was inspired Bu that one dungeon in windwaker

Time to wait around 6 to 4 months for the next island. But at least he’s working on some of the new weapons/weapon skills now

Sensing and fighting styles are getting close now, I’m excited to those. Probably gonna be seeing a lotta patch notes about armor and weapons / balancing for while, and we might finally get to learn about the new base spell we’re getting.

(Praying we get some more magic revamp sneaks too)

1 Like

what’re your presumptions the new base spell is gonna be

I’d love some sort of dash

1 Like

Last time vetex talked about it on the disc it was going to be a dash impact type move