Reminders for AO (Part 1)

ctrl + f

It’s becoming a lost spell and being replaced by a different spell type.

you mean flight?
because i don’t remember a single thing talking about getting rid of hover.

No flight is being fully removed because it would make ships pointless. Hover is being made into a lost spell. I think it was because it was too meta centralizing

What did mode ever do

Hover should be replaced with a continous beam I rest my case

Actually that would probably be very weak

1 Like

Mode wasn’t even in the game. It would buff your character with different stats having better affinities and being buffed more by some magics than others… I think, obviously I can’t know until I’ve actually used it.

Unfortunately for you, you will actually have to engage with a major part of AOs game play loop

I already know.

mode lets you choose one of these buffs: constant explosions around you, increased spell damage, increased movement speed+cast speed+attack speed, increased max health, or increased terrain destruction

the strength of each buff is different between each magic
(magics have a hidden defense affinity, just know that heavy/solid magics have better ones)

1 Like

Funneh number

Clash rates?

I just realized that magic shields (maybe the ones from AA?) may be added as lost spell

And they would probably go off of clash rates

Lets hope it’d actually work and doesn’t get hit through with AOE

1 Like

Or weapon skills

no, its just something hidden like their speed and damage. clash rates are kinda different

Although I’d bet more often than not clash rate and defense affinity do correlate

1 Like

A look at white eyes and how huge it is compared to a ship, image creds to Cryonical

20 Likes