Reminders for AO (Part 1)

wow its like he knows us

it was never stated the game would release in july, it was a rumor spread by people who didn’t read my post clearly

14 Likes

This just feeds more to the pure evil people

ao will be a christmas present from vetex
or a thanksgiving present
uhhh maybe a halloween present?
new years
birthday
valentines day maybe (lmao)

1 Like

v1.9.19 has been published

2 Likes

There’s not going to be arcanium cannonballs, would just be dumb since the cannonballs shot out of an arcanium cannon are already imbued with magic. I figured it’d be better to make the cannon itself imbue the cannonballs since then you could have like magic grapeshots, magic exploding shells, etc. versus just 1 arcanium cannonball

19 Likes

damn its almost as if i cant predict the future to know the exact date the game will be ready :scream:

20 Likes

will there be a cat island in AO

also true, hopefully people will just not be assholes and let people take it. or perhaps he could make it so you don’t lose them on death to players?

would be slightly annoying to travel from redwake all the way to the edge right before the dark sea only to find out the last island was 1 mile south of redwake

i must be some kind of psychopath bc thinking about making someone lose it is getting me excited to do exactly that

somethings wrong with me

The real treasure will be the friends we make along the way

4 Likes

This instills fear every time I see this and I don’t know why

11 Likes

NOT THAT AGAIN GOd bad MEMORIES

I feel this is your favorite topic, on the entire forums

4 Likes

then that would make them op due to the treasure you would get
i mean i dont think he added the notifier thing

its the only topic i read :skull:

30 Likes

this topic has some pretty interesting discussions sometimes

So after rereading this patch note I realized that it said “reduced weapon level requirement for first skill by 20”
So it means that a player can unlock their first weapon skill at level 5(30-20=10(5x2 stat points per level)) as a pure warrior and their second skill at level 25(60-10=50)