Reminders for AO (Part 1)

btw which thing got ticked off on the to do list? was it the more islands one or am I remembering wrong?

side quests

1 Like

Big thank

i really want vetex to start sea monsters or books but treasure charts are a cool feature!
(i expect a showcase from one of the testers(please)

He started sea monsters a while ago my guy

6 Likes

Have you officially gone blind. Sea Monsters already existed since sharks got added.

Probably means more unique sea monsters - the ones we have right now are just super pro max sharks

Im not really a fan of the sea, but it looks great

kraken when !?!!??

i cant imagine how some sea features look with the new sea, or how rough seas look with the old sea

do whirlpools work with the shape of the sea? do large waves look different? how would the rough sea waves happen with a flat ocean?

i uesd the wrong words but i want vetex to finish them but a man can only dream :slightly_frowning_face:

sharks… i already made a topic about our current sea monsters.

1 Like

It would be interesting if Kraken in AA was named after a myth about a creature who ended up in the war seas whos reality was forgotten by those in the 7 seas

I have typed out AO so much that my phone autocorrect any 2 letter word/acronym that starts with a to it*

I believe whirlpools have a divot in the center but I may be misremembering

They look like this

oh yea i forgot about that pic. still, the water in islands and shots from above look very different to me

This may give you an easier look

thats with the old ocean tho

Ohh idk then

guys we can now experience the pain of npc parrying multiple times

4 Likes