Reminders for AO (Part 1)

We need a lost spell that makes it a pillar explosion instead :nod:

i know all that, i’m just wondering about their visuals with the new sea because its shape looks weird (but cool) in each screenshot where you’re standing on an island, and the color of the ocean is always changing. i know it’ll be good i’m just daydreaming

les goooo

I wanna see how ghost ships will look like, they’re probably going to be uncommon enough to make use of plentiful magical/ghostly/spirity particle effects

Unfortunately Roblox does have a hard limit on visible particle emitters :frcryin:

1 Like

what if vetex doesnt use particle emmiters???:scream:

yooo 1% more

1 Like

Then he is a truly chad dev

not gonna be able to limit the amount of tear particles I’m gonna start emitting :frcryin:

2 Likes

you can test it by having a bunch of glass magic users do hover or zone

He has skipped sections before, so it could be sooner or later than 6

3 Likes

that’s not accounting for the fact that he adds several more to the list in spurts, so it’s probably gonna be months before fighting styles

1 Like

He better keep it at 126 :grinning:

i highly doubt that he won’t add more

1 Like

ofc it will be, i wouldn’t expect everything leading up to them currently to be finished in two months or smthn
list will definitely expand when he hits the “next story area”
besides that though i think they’re practically guranteed by early access
(besides, i miscounted in the original reply lmao)
i just want my fighting styles though man :frcryin:

can we add custom dialogue lines to AO I think that would be very funny and silly I would love to see someone’s NPC say something ridiculous like “hello please remove your underwear now”

hi fang :wave:

hi hecto :wave:

do you like my suggestion?