Reminders for AO (Part 1)

I mean, the problem is that it’s hard striking fear in basically a power fantasy

Yea that’s true, but vetex probably has something planned

Horror not for the player, but the characters

1 Like

Caramel

4 Likes

Pog

1 Like

that cannon change is definitely a good thing, like what would happen if you had cannons with different reload and windup speeds. it would also be hard af to get the enchantments for every cannon

Radius and impact were moved to lost fighting styles

Get shit’d on

Things to note:
You can use on cannon for all cannon slots
Caravel has 2500 durability, a Wind blast with full wizard set does 150 damage, so remember that.
Caravel is sold at Frostmill only (for now till new islands exist).

2 Likes

After Caravel is fully done, the juicy stuff starts.

The last one could mean new islands?

1 Like

Watch vetex pull out a new thing to make people wait for weapon skills longer

He’ll still most likely get it done.
If he does move it back.
w h o c a r e s

True

We get the skills on the same day of release anyway

1 Like

That’s not true actually due to the fact that ships take damage off of the magics destruction affinity so it would likely be a lot lower than that

2 Likes

i think so, he prob doesnt tell it cuz it might be a important part.maybe the beggining of the climax

I may be talking shit but it think that he is delaying those weapon abilities because he hasnt finished all the islands, who knows maybe each island weapons will have special skills or somethin since he mentions this on the list

I could care less about the melee skills, but I wanna see fighting styles and their base moves.

i care about melee skills a bit, but i wanna see fighting styles more since i’m leaning towards warlock

Nothing too important

1 Like