Reminders for AO (Part 1)

image

akursius keep

I knew it was the haunted island

Akursus keep

shit i got a new job to do

spooky

When there’s something weird
And it don’t look good

Who you gonna call?

The FBI

image

1 Like


Updated 1.6.51
Edit: ignore this I have brain damage
vetex I will do weapons skills after insanity
Also vetex: book

what if its just a book

Wait yes hmm brain damage I have I assumed when he meant book item it meant


That

Ye you might have gotten confused with tomes

Exactly but on the weapons item it mentioned books not tomes which is what confused me

Also books

image

Hmmm, maybe, potentially, hypothetically, theoretically, for the sake of argument, he is finishing something relevant to something he was working on at the same time of Insanity and didn’t want to just put it off just because Insanity is finished.

no, book