Reminders for AO (Part 1)

spoiler alert:

they’re going to be abused

1 Like

oh boy I can’t wait to figure out how to grab and stunlock people this is gonna be so much fun

grabs good

2 Likes

they’re gonna be like AA grab moves, just stay out of their face and you’re good

they’re going to be like AA grab moves without the janky hitbox and the input lag, along with the added mobility of dashes and the existence of shields to get close while minimizing your damage taken

what I’m trying to say is that it’s a bit hard to “stay out of their face” when a testosterone-fueled Knight is sprinting towards you at mach 5 perfect blocking everything you throw at them

huh
imagin a level 1000 player shooting stuff at you and your friends
but then, you grab your friend and ‘charge’ it (could have made a holding joke) and negate all the damage and survive

nice?

1 Like

oh man
you should have played AA
grabs were the messiest mechanic in the game

except you cant grab a person in the same party as you
or you can take that risk and just dont make a party

friendly fire
if you have quick fingers, then you can turn it on and off ez

yea bro lemme go through an entire menu to change one setting, THEN go find my partner to grab and still do damage to him.

Can you testers initiate the grab when you test the game right now and how does it feel and will grabs be viable for pvp?

grabs will be viable 100%
we can grab but like the patch note said its not complete.

oh yea also
are they the same grabs as like AA where you stand and charge it up while being slow

What you think?

i forgot

charge up isnt slow in aa what

i mean when you charge it up and you walk

u become slow

we dont have those type of grabs yet

Grab the dick when

I was a beta tester. I know AA had a lot more, messed up, broken, and abuseable grabs, but I was talking about the fundamental purpose of a grab in any type of combat game.

1 Like

remember folks
just because aa was buggy doesnt mean ao has to be too

4 Likes