Reminders for AO (Part 2)

Meanwhile you are adding useless replies to an already overfilled discussion

1 Like

Ok :slight_smile:

1 Like

Ik I don’t have any say but I feel like inforcing and announcing the rules in RFAO 3 would be better. One, it’ll be a new topic, so the big orange box of text would get the attention of new users, and punsihing users at the start when the topic is fresh will have a better impact

I mean might as well let RFAO 2 just die out like this

Also is it RAO or RFAO? :thinking:

1 Like

RfAO
or make an announcement topic and pin it for a bit, idk

but why dont we turn reminders into a general chat, since everyone cant seem to refrain from it
or make a new thread for that purpose

1 Like

I will.

1 Like

Then we reverse the goverment, take power and delete this rule, simple solution

why is it so important anyways? is there scarcity on forum post space? Are we running out of forum real estate or something? or is it just to keep the site neat

this

Check this out!

1 Like

the last time a post got to 10k it broke

But it made a new post right afterwards

If you cared to read my post (Which Night very conveniently linked in a reply to you just now) then you would know.

Silverhold is now complete, so it’s possible that we see the grand navy be complete very soon, as well as the prison cages thing be moved

6 Likes

they must hold lots of silver there :thinking:

Oh I see now, didnt notice the post. And I wasn’t tryna be a smartass or anything I was genuinely asking

6 Likes

Oh sorry hehe. I can occasionally get needlessly defensive with this kind of stuff :+1:.

iirc theres one more island left for vetex to add. Early access is almost here :+1:

theres probably a bunch of other wilderness islands that need to be added too

I wounder if that’s gonna look like the ags base in a way