Reminders for AO (Part 2)

HOLY SHIT!!!

the exectution platform is the actual thing that gets executed

2 Likes

They nerfted a mid magic. (Ice)

Hell no, why?

bro actually fell for it

1 Like

pls sir release the arcade odsey. you don’t know how long I have waited for the moment when u release the odsey. .while in my bed I dream about waking up to the relase of odsey sir. when I am at the learning building i just can’t think. i only think about when the odysey release wes goin hapen. when i eat the food at the food table I don’t think about the food i think about the wonderful relase of odysey that my sir will relase so I play gayme. even when i am on the releasing the waste in the body thing i can only think about the relase to odysey. finally even when I am visiting i can’t think about the blood relate people i can only think about the beautiful sir makng the odysey relese to wake the up. when sir i am at bed i think of sir beautiful face while we do th slept. when sir you tell me to do test do sir for u in ordre to join the testr . when sir is post lake of arcne odysey i dream an thingk al dya abuot it. . i want u to relast the arcand odysey . sir i cant wait to see u on the ship.and we sail ship to sunset inn order to become the arcne. sir i beg of u sir please relase and once u do the relase sir i will get e girl for the sir because u sir did the relase for me to play arcne. . these are just a few reasons why you should relase gmae.

20 Likes

9 Likes

WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS MASSIVE LIE MADE BY VETEX I CANNOT BELIEVE THIS DELETE ARCANE ODYSSEY NOW

(body unclear)

Never

big if true

1 Like

I wonder why this change was made, maybe I’m reading too into the lines but maybe it’s cause one of the techniques planned has a similar name

Combat m1 anims are done :partying_face: really hopeful for a sneak peek

can’t wait to shoot my enemies with a gun.

We still haven’t seen some new weapon skill

cant wait to not use those :troller:

some discussion happened and was like yea piercing strikes would be a better name for piercing combo and boom

1 Like

Makes sense, plain and simple

fax

still wish some of the interactions actually do damage instead of just being visual

like come on you’re telling me that black/white explosion with electricity in it aint gonna cause any damage ? ( vetex this is a joke please dont execute me )

well, at least plasma + poison actually does something

1 Like