Reminders for AO (Part 2)

A 19th island or what?

to be fair this guy clearly doesnt know what ao is and just saw the bounty leak and focused on the one piece inspired parts

this isnt specifically directed towards you but i feel like the people being pissed at this guy for coming to a conclusion that most people would make first seeing ao couldve just left a comment on the video politely explaining what the game is instead of being angry at him

3 Likes

i just think its funny he thought galleons were referring to ships

3 Likes

Yeah i get ur point i told vetex that and that is the reason eh started showing magics more bc i tld them people not gonna know the games gonna have magic but its just mad people dont do research before commenting

1 Like

That would be the 27th island I believe

1. Dawn Island
  2. Redwake
  3. Frostmill
  4. Elm Island
  5. Goso Jungle
  6. Sandfall
  7. Akursius Keep
  8. Limestone Key
  9. Palo Town
  10. Stepstone
  11. Cirrus Island
  12. Tohrin’s Refuge
  13. Forest of Cerununno
  14. Harvest Island
  15. Sailor’s Lodge
  16. Fort Talos
  17. Djin Ruins
  18. Darkpine Island
  19. New unknown
3 Likes

did i miss something?

This is exciting.

its probably the bandit/navy island base

2 Likes

Either marineford or impel down (not actually)
I’m calling it

Yea you missed a bunch

1 Like

he probably meant wild sky islands

There were a bunch of unnamed wilderness islands that were added that he gave names to later

mimhere island

1 Like

What with fighting styles and weapons having m1s I wonder what a magic m1 would look like. This isn’t me guessing or suggesting they be added since they’re definitely unneeded but with vetex stating m1s would be viable to use post awakening (at least I think he did) it’s an interesting thought.

if he adds the planned magic weapons like staffs and crystal balls theyd probably have m1s

from how its looking though theyll most likely be scrapped or less likely be post release features

1 Like

Those, as well as Arcanium Weapon Casting, is purely visual way of casting magic. Like not with bare hands but rather with different objects.

Those are melee, and Magic is…range lets say it like this. There wont be any Magic’s m1

arcanium weapons:

ohh ok i assumed that those magic weapons would have you bind a spell to m1 but that makes more sense

you know that you could probably just switch to an arcanium weapon to do an m1