Reminders for AO (Part 2)

I hope we don’t have a boss every 20 levels tho

1 Like

I can see us fighting an order boss in the near future then the final boss of the bronze sea

I think there will be 2 order bosses as other bosses you can fight and then maybe 1 more story boss for bronze sea

technically he’s not but he has stated that he doesn’t want to take later than the end of this year so he kinda does have a deadline, even tho it’s early access

Not everything has to be done by then. He can wait as long he wants to fully release the game.

finally we get a lot of good story, thank you vetex

true i’m j saying it’s obvious he’d have specific amount done for early access
he also stated that after 1-2 months of early access he’d release it meaning that only small polishes or small content would be added, including a lot of bug squashes reported from early access

That’s what testers are for

True, but testers only catch extreme bugs. With the small amount of testers and only one wave, there are sure to be bugs that the testers didnt catch. Also, a large majority of the bugs/performance issues are only discovered after large amounts of people play the game. Therefore, early access serves as a payday for vetex, and incredible amounts of bug squashing improving the quality of life for release players

Yo vetex on twitter you said you were revamping all of the games effects was this a mistake or actually what’s going on?

actually what’s going

have you even checked the trello? for asking such a question i am ashamed of some of our community’s naive-ness

Early access is early access, it would still be released even if Fort Talos was the end of the content, but free release is the only thing that has a requirement of content and the free release date is completely unknown

jesus christ not everyone stalks the trello 24/7 he was just asking a question

3 Likes

Pretty much a Reddit thread

It would be weird if it was just magics cause custom material textures is a massive opportunity for vetex to really improve the quality of the game
What I’m trying to say is not just magics but weapons and possibly other stuff too like certain material textures and such

cant wait for the story tbh

polearm i think, halberd blades are kinda small to be defined as axe types

1 Like

aight

I don’t think a massive halberd classified as a strength weapons would be given spear throw.

it’s a boss weapon, it might have unique moves
also halberds do have a pointy bit at the end like a spear, so it’s technically possible