Reminders for AO (Part 2)

we don’t know for sure but it would be better if they were, while it would be cool to have two guilds fighting over a fortress, that fortress would probably be a storyline island and the war would most likely hinder the players on that part of the story’s progress. If vetex really wanted to make it like this he should add a conquest island specifically for giant cool guild wars to commence :face_exhaling:

2 Likes

my only fear is that new gens will say ao is ar copy :fearful:

7 Likes

if the building system is going to be similar to aa’s or ar’s, clans will be able to make their own fortresses

2 Likes

if we’re able to build whole fortresses i hope we’ll also get some trapping spells or something, like proximity mines or spikes

2 Likes

I hope we get to place things like movable cannons and traps

world war

i have little faith in people too but i can say with fair confidence that this won’t happen

1 Like

Would be a fun way to have guild wars

AR makes it pretty clear that it was inspired by AA, a game made by Vetex, and they will also see that AO was made by Vetex.

if they still say it’s a clone we can just :moyai: them anyway

3 Likes

yes

i hate the fact that will probably happen at least once

1 Like

i mean whats stoppin people from slapping them around?

1 Like

AA only went up to Cerulea and had no storyline there. AR has been ahead of AA for a while. AA never had Angel, Rupin, Prometheus, Sabura and everything in it, etc.

its not

• Darkpine Isle
  • Goso Jungle
  • Limestone Key
  • Sandfall Isle
  • Whispering Caverns
  • Thorin’s Refuge
  • Harvest Island
    these are

nah it has a lot more compared to then and the graphics are actually a lot better from the pics ive seen

23 Likes

that’s true, but the game is still insanely laggy with certain things such as charging and equipping things cough cough radius fist cough cough

remove the sun and you got what they’ll be doing

everyone ready to steal suncry when AO releases?