Reminders for AO (Part 2)

yummy

Yeah replacing the Magic Council with the Grand Navy is right under adding the Ketch on the to-do list.

I don’t really expect the criminal notice system to change too much since it adds a degree of commitment to your choice to become a criminal, plus he intends to add negative rep hubs in the future

Renown as a word is better than reputation imo, very excited to see how the Grand Navy will turn out in the next few patches

2 Likes

I just feel like everything in the system takes a tad bit too long, even for players who know they’re deliberately being a bad person.

Really hope you don’t spawn at these island when you have bad renown, would be annoying for the story

Nah you only spawn at your story progress island or on the island that you’ve placed your camp marker

2 Likes

I’m pretty sure bad reps will be able to buy stuff from any shops especially since the npcs are stationary

And idk why he would make bad rep shops since one of the reasons he removed banks was because they took up too much space with shops

He might’ve been referring to merchant ships, which don’t sell to bad rep npcs

Oh that makes sense now lol

Idk if this is confirmed but maybe the opposite of Merchant ships could be hoarder ships

I mean if this were the case idk why negative rep towns would need to exist then

Visual changes as of rn

4 Likes

lets go

conjurer info
holy shit

26 Likes

I hope I can nuke people with punches

wait what the fuck, rising tide but it freezes

aw hell naw

2 Likes

ice + metal conjurers are going to be quite a threat soon

fuck that, just ice conjurors will be maybe meta if the lord vetex doesn’t change it (though we have many other posibilities)

imagine fighting a conjuror but a quarter of the moveset freezes you, aka a free attack

1 Like

ice + metal conjurers with sunken weapons boutta freeze everyone and then massacre them with metal