Reminders for AO (Part 2)

Remember that theory well he was wrong!

Yup, those sharks have been in the game for a while and the card was updated a few months ago

poison jaws: haha i poison u
me: has wind magic

Vetex didn’t think this through. Should cap at 5 minutes

Torch magic revamp

ketch: phases through other boats

Considering for metal’s variants being the element (iron & gold) and then an upgraded type or a different color of the element (steel & rose gold), I think it would be cool if we got either an oxidized copper variant or a bronze variant

v1.9.126 has been published

7 Likes

When u build something switch servers can u load the build in or u gotta build it again ?

If it’s your saved build or the clan’s saved build, you can load it in again. If it’s the clan’s saved build that you’ve made some modifications too your edits won’t be saved to the build though

Building hasn’t been implemented yet though so this may change when it is

Why has the name of this changed ?

And what is international CTA day ?

7 Likes

it’s international cat day

I’ve been wanting this since the dawn of time

So close yet so far

1 Like

Imagine if you just started the game and all of the sudden the FUCKING White eyes pulls up on you and devours you.

2 Likes

renown is cool, in wom being a villain had almost entirely negatives, while being a hero was entirely positive

adding things like assassinations means the negative traits to being a vilain will actually carry over to being a hero which should make being a villain more encouraged

1 Like

I just saw International cta day disappear

rip cta day we will miss you