Reminders for AO (Part 2)

it’s pretty difficult (though there definitely will be a rush to get a bounty on release to get the titles asap)

The top player should get some special title for it ngl, not share it with the plebs in 2-4. Cool system though. Can’t wait to see who will climb and sustain their ranks at the top. I see this as a nice solo alternative to those looking to make a name of themselves without needing to be associated with a guild. It’ll be nice to see people fight for the top 14 for a cool title in a sea of literal thousands of players.

1 Like

to be fair the competition between the four would be so great, it would be better to just have them share it

Yeah but when you compare the top 4 guilds right now you can see a huge gap. If something like that were to happen it’d feel somewhat off that they share a similar title. The top gun should have something to show they made it to the top. Even something as simple as “Number One” would be nice. The number one criminal, most sought after person by justice. Not gonna complain too much though since I still agree with how it is lol

but those are multiple players

this is just one player

Arcane Odyssey really is just One Piece but with magic with these titles huh?
Whatever, just this small little update excites me. I can only wonder who the top dogs will be…

It’s probably going to turn out stressful for them. Every time they step foot in a server, a bazillion bounty hunters will immediately launch after them…

2 Likes

i mean they should expect that so

They can change it to 0 now

2 Likes

testers can now become your dad with the test ui

yesssss

only 49 Tyrants for the whole game Wtf.

yeah you said that already

Yes, cause its bullshit

devestate

grinding out those weapon skills (i think its 3am where he lives)

v1.9.130 had been published

1 Like

hoho