Reminders for AO (Part 2)

Hopefully Vetex gives the vitality hybrids a unique awakening that allows them to combine vitality with their other stats just like the other builds

1 Like

Spirit weapons are currently planned to scale with Vitality, not vit + weapons

Gimme Shadow Magic leak

1 Like

A couple people have suggested the imbuement of “spirit effects” onto magic/weapons/fighting styles for Vitality hybrid awakenings, which I think is a pretty cool idea. I guess by spirit effects they mean the type of things spirit weapons are planned to do

go through walls

Oathbreaker was spirit weapon confirmed???

Well when you think about it, Exiled is literally the definition of knight build

1 Like

True.

omg spirit weapon in wom??? real??? op???

spirit weapon are made by ghost

Fact

I feel like it should be 15% or 20% for combat

Because it is and it will be garbage. Spirit weapons aren’t coming on release people can just dabble a few points into health and be done with it. There is also armor that takes care of that job. Maining health is just weird if your playing alone and you have absolutely no reliable source of dmg. Fights are long and drawn out for no reason. The only reason you should be maining health is if your generally bad at the game or you just wanted the build to troll

When vitality gets fleshed out more you’ll see why you might want to invest in it.

15 Likes

Wait ? More things gonna be added to it ?

You’re a tester aren’t you ?

ye inferno is a tester

Vitality will be stronk.:muscle:

Then gimme a Shadow Magic leak or I use this Water Conjurer weapon on you :gun:

3 Likes

its one of the worst looking ones

shadow was shown

12 Likes