Reminders for AO (Part 2)

you can click the number to find out

I know I mean where did you first get the image

i donā€™t use twitter :blush:

But if The Order Baron is the final boss of the story, then why would The Order Baron be in the Bronze Sea?

1 Like

O you meant on twitter. Thought you meant on the forums. Yeah idk I donā€™t use twitter either.

Arcane Odyssey Test Universe

When was it said the baron was the final boss?

oh lmao

Both of yall wrong

I thought that was what Clash was saying.

He was saying that general argos could be the Baron you find in quests, and which is also probably wrong since thereā€™s nothing that says the order and ravenna are tied together

2 Likes

i still have my bets on typhon or the titans atm ngl on whatever the ancient threat would be. sounds like an in general threat meaning the gods likely had to of had to deal w/ it. could be gaia as well ontop of typhon and other dudes but weā€™ll have to see in time.

but it also could mean that the gods didnā€™t have a problem with the threat and probably straight up created it maybe who knows.

1 Like

Pretty sure tech said something that didnā€™t involve titans, I remember multiple people mentioning it on the lore teaser thing he released and him saying that it was wrong

oh yeah i vaguely remember that

still wonder what tech has in store for us cause i vaguely remember him saying he was gonna give us smth thatā€™ll really rattle our brains around than the riddles

found it he said it at the 12th of july and itā€™s nearing 2 months since so now iā€™m scared

1 Like

functionality

Hiding details so I donā€™t flood

I would beg to differ, when vetex was working on the sky boss and that storyline part he made the order ui viewable and some hints to some order members obtainable from the interrogation part of the quest.
The interrogation happens after you beat the sky boss and has multiple choices(one red option but this isnā€™t important)
The sky boss is also affiliated with Ravenna as well, wearing and dropping Ravenna noble armor.

Summary

I doubt heā€™d make it so that you have to do extra quests to find notes on members just to progress the storyline, Iā€™m pretty sure the baron and high lord are gonna be optional bosses like the forest of cerunno boss.

The evidence I always see given for the order and ravenna being related is that the sky boss happens after order base quest and that you can fight members of it.

The quest being after the order isnā€™t really that much evidence for them being related. If it were instead fighting Shura after that instead of fighting the sky boss, would that mean Shura is part of the order?

Also, working on two things at the same time doesnā€™t exactly mean theyā€™re related in any way. For example, while working on Argos boss vetex also made the notes system

If we gonna argue this more then we should make another topic.

1 Like

1000 vs 30 + Wind = First Man to the Moon

oh wow 100+ replies and it wasnā€™t an argument

anyways, while those two white eyes in the water are menacing, according to mimhere a while ago (source: they were fishing in WoM somewhat) sea monsters are not quite scary due to the music playing long before it gets near you.

was it ever changed to be something like super close or in combat or smth or is it still normal because vetex is (shockingly!) human

then they forgive us probably