DIDNT YOU GET THE FUCKING MEMO :rage: :rage:

I am very sane

Not a lost magic

If youā€™re thinking of Ramses II, that was a curse he used

If youā€™re thinking of Verdies, he had a mutation

:fr:

(third point)
Aw, I kinda wish they lasted at least a few hours without other factorsā€¦

Same since 30 mins seems pretty short, but when u consider how many ppl will be playing AO thereā€™s gonna be a pretty high chance that ur message gets found quickly

Plus it would help a little with messages flooding a certain area for a long time I guess

1 Like

that was fake lmao
(if only)

:frcryin:

deletelater
POV: Pre-1.9.87 While you are in combat:
bb4c20f8b86baf0f3ddc9631e9989490164c3717_2_375x375

deletelater
Would have been funny to see a bunch of Notes around a Cutscene Area.

3 Likes

imagine being a new player and just seeing a bunch of notes around a crucial point in the story

->fighting for your life against a boss
->use E spell near note

ā€œCaution, boss aheadā€

1 Like

Glad all these measures are being taken to prevent note clutter

Still interested in cross server implementation tho

I like the idea of this feature but knowing online communities this can only go badly
And Iā€™m not sure why vetex working on a minor ā€œadjustmentā€ like this
I personally wouldā€™ve liked something like custom vaporization effects for magics or flaunt.
This feature doesnā€™t add much to the game, and doesnā€™t really help advance progress on the game

vaporization effects and flaunts add nothing functional to the game either though, and Iā€™m only adding notes because Iā€™m sick of working on this boss and needed something to keep me entertained

and how can it go badly if its premade message templates and words

18 Likes

you think that until you see a bunch of ā€œWoman aheadā€ notes around Iris area

6 Likes

apparently it worked in elden ring

The way Vetex and the devs of Elden ring will make their ā€œnotesā€ system will obviously be different due to both personal choice and the more strict requirements of Roblox as opposed to being able to do whatever you want with a game

(sorry sock, didnt mean to reply to u)