Reminders for AO (Part 2)

Honestly I don’t see why people make it such a big deal since the time for mastery isn’t that bad and it makes it fair for magic builds who can’t switch to meta

2 Likes

Since in AR too you aren’t forced to punch air forever but it’s the easiest way to lvl it up

Never really saw the issue with the system imo, i’ll say it again but your damage is the same so you should still be able to do things fine, and switching fighting styles shouldn’t be something you do extremely frequently, which is what the system is supposed to deter in the first place (And will seemingly do a good job with)

5 Likes

it doesn’t matter if it is, the entire point of it is to make switching fighting styles not something you can do easily, if someone wants to macro that then i dont see how it matters, they don’t gain anything from it besides less physical work, it would still take the same amount of time, which is the point of the feature

8 Likes

Well … this is the AO forum filled with retardeds

3 Likes

But will the time necesarry to achieve mastery be buffed ? 30 min seems very short

30 mins is if you’re going for berserker build

or is the 30min time just for the test realm to ake it easier for testers ?

It’s still very short

You can’t ever change Magic, so changing Fighting Styles should be a bit longer I think

its 30 minutes if you punch non stop, so like 2 hours if you play the game normally. It shouldn’t scaled towards punching non stop as thats just an example used for the minimum possible time

1 Like

Still, I feel like 2 to 4 hours is quite short, considering for Magic it’s totally impossible

It’s a middle ground. Magic is permanent, weapons are easily free changeable, and fighting styles can be changed with some effort. A few hours is a decent amount of time for a task like that imo

Meh, i feel like around 6 to 7 hours would be more reasonable, but it’s Vetex’s choice afterall ig :person_shrugging:

2 Likes

Why should leveling up your mastery for fisting take your entire afternoon to do? Not everyone is chronically online my man

2 hours is okay for it

2 Likes

Actually mastery isn’t realistic right now since it can take your whole life to master a style of martial arts :nerd:.

That’s my contribution to the topic guys, be back in a sec

17 Likes

Oh my god you made it worse cryo its still arguing

This truly has been a Reminders for AO (Part 2)

(Of all time)

It’s getting so bad im starting to consider reposting the patches