Reminders for AO (Part 2)

water is definitely cooler

fire still lit tho

1 Like

wom was only developed for just under 1 year before it released to the public, and it was never promised to be some insanely huge game on release. It’s my fault for not putting “early access” or “beta” in its title, cause thats basically what the game was

as for working alone I’ve explained why so many times im not gonna bother explaining it again

4 Likes

But I think lightning will be the best

Right Vetex :slightly_smiling_face:

shockingly good indeed

explosion blows all the magics away though

explain please :niceman: (clearly a joke pls dont kill me)

Wind blows harder

Vetex would know :smirk: (let me stop)

1 Like

ayo

2 Likes

I’ve had like 4 games hit the popular sort lmao, you were probably too young to see them though. FTOF was the first magic game to popularize spinning, OPGA was the first one piece game with an actual RPG-like system and character customization, etc. Never disrespect my games again when you have no idea what you’re talking about

again more information you just don’t know. World of Magic was rushed out as a release because I was too poor to even keep developing it, to the point I had to do the last open test to be able to afford some of the final magic sound effects. How do you think I was supposed to pay for a dev team lmao? It’s your own fault for expecting world of magic to be a huge thousand hour mmorpg when it was never promised to be one on its release

they’ve waited 1.5 years they can wait another 5-6 months dude, it will be worth the wait

16 Likes

I am desperately in need of a crystal magic showcase (unless this hasn’t been reworked yet)

1 Like

we can wait

till then we’ll keep posting on the forums making memes or something

this

1 Like

No, go play something on steam it can possibly be better than most games on roblox with better communities

The fuck is this jeycubb idiot talking about AA was amazing and WoM had like several thousand people playing before updates stopped (because of TGR)

Nothing beats eat sand simulator thh

how could you even compare them right now when one isn’t released?

3 Likes

The worst part about it is in his bio it says “vetex worshipper” :skull:

Vetex don’t play

Just curious, but how come you’ve never set up a patreon? I know there are donations in-game but still

3 Likes

huh patreon

that’s actually a good idea

im sure at least 30% of the forumers have money

1 Like

Discord

Why would he post it on the Forums

haven’t been on the discord general in a while

but either way it’d be a good source of money

1 Like