Reminders for AO (Part 3)

I’m guessing right here maybe the Norse gods are taking over or something, I mean the Old Norse existed so vikingr gods might as well

been working all day

aand its published

13 Likes

Thats like saying “YES! These two people are related because they both share relation to mitochondrial eve!”

2 Likes

It really ain’t that deep, a new pantheon could be added as just another ingame clan, literal Cthulhu is canon and he is just some random dude

1 Like

A bunch of people have been crafting theories based on the appearance of places and the origins of various names/places

7 posts were merged into an existing topic: Lady Carina

I underestimated Vetex

24 Likes

12 Likes

deletelater
I like to think that either the climber just starts climbing up into the sky, or builds up more and more speed so that when they stop climbing they go into space.

2 Likes

we both were wrong nvm lol

1 Like

it was never going to take that long considering he was working on nothing else for the entire time

martialartistgi

2 Likes

ayo they got faulds

13 Likes

Who’s at fauld here?

5 Likes

looking up apostle this is what i got

not this mf caring about spoilers now BRUH

2 Likes

so glad vetex is doing his research with all these fancy robes and what not. :fr:
leak the damn model NOW!
also lady carina doesn’t seem to use a weapon but iron leg isnt completed maybe its boss exclusive? or last case scenario lady carina will be PUNCHING US not very lady like…

1 Like

stranded sailors, adventurers, and fleets?

11 Likes

4 Likes

Iron Legs sound design:

7 Likes