Reminders for AO (Part 3)

you know i was gonna reply to scd with something funny and then i saw cryo and shat myself

2 Likes

i still want to make a comment about it but it’s not worth making another thread over so it’s just in purgatory now

WAIT I HAVE THE REGULAR CHATROOM GHAHAHAH

look at this

"yeah i’ll be fine playing solo, no problem ( pirate captains wipe like half of my hp )

Ooooo I like that, I guess this is for higher levels (later on) and all to get something out of this too

Once again, I want to remind people of the rules and etiquette that should be shown on this threat until we can do something else about it. This is a post that a lot of people rely on for patch notes, images, and dev updates, and a lot of people read this post. What they want to see is exactly those things, without having to scroll through random discussions that belong elsewhere.

The only things that should be on this post are:

1. Patch notes / images / vetex posts along with anything else that shows off what Arcane Odyssey’s next update or those in the future have in store. AKA, what the topic was made for.
  2. Short comments left on the above things. Please do not reply to someone else’s comment and start some sort of conversation.
  3. Links to a separate topic where something presented by new updates could be discussed in detail while not cluttering this one. An example would be making a topic to discuss about Arcanium weapons and linking it here when they’re released.

I will mute or add a point to people who disregard this. Just kidding. instead, I will publicly execute them in real life without a trial or legal representation.

26 Likes

“Please dont reply to someone else’s comment and start some sort of conversation”

someone instantly tries to start a conversation

8 Likes

Maybe he was murked by an Atlantean using a musket and flintlocks at the same time.

I mean, we saw level 105 enemies in the trailer. They should be too bad, right…?

3 Likes

Snow+lightning = glass. cold sand magic

Proof that sand is the superior magic (snow is a copy)

6 Likes

YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS Thank you

Oh that’s actually really good. I’m sick of ships being visibly somewhere from where the actually are and eating up my ram

1 Like

Impossible!

The Ravenna Greataxe…

The Ravenna Greataxe…

IS REAL

1 Like

Dame finally drops her axe now
Huge