Reminders for AO (Part 3)

make a level 80 alt boom

or just be level 80 on your main

getting to that level on an alt takes so much effort that you might as well just have your galleons on your main at that point

wdym they just got shot why wouldnt they tell the others

1 Like

I mean if I just got shot I would try to get backup especially if I understand I’m not the main character

2 Likes

oh fuck we can get mugged now

2 Likes

i’ll find a way

published

8 Likes

yo fishing titles!

1 Like

impossible to get in WoM sadly since there are no Northern rivers

I don’t really like this change that much, I feel like it should be 30%

I hope you don’t lose your galleons in arenas at least, or if you’re fighting a party membe

Imagine being afk farmed :skull:

I wonder what will happen to this thread series when AO finally releases. Will it screech to a halt, or continue for the rest of the game’s development?

It being 80% is a lot more rewarding for all parties; either the person who killed you gets 280 more coins or the person that died gets to salvage 280 coins from the 350 they lost, compared to 30% being like 105 coins

It’ll probably still continue, since it started while wom was still being fully developed. Personally I probably won’t be as active on it I was during TGR, but I have a feeling the thread’ll still be updated frequently. It might die out eventually, but I don’t see that happening anytime soon

1 Like

Yes this is so good, the money cap was just anoying

1 Like

Yea basically, and the cap for losing money to dying is 350 so the max a person fighting you could get is 280

Oh wait I missed that part

@Divanochi I thought if you had like 12,000 galleons and you died to a player you’d only have 2400 :skull:

Im glad that fishing can get you titles,making getting all the types of fish alot more rewarding.

1 Like

same here but you still running my 1s

2 Likes

I wonder why the level cap is being raised so slowly :thinking:

like why not just add 10 more levels to make level 100? or is it for scaling with the story