Reminders for AO (Part 3)

Speed amulets aren’t getting removed, only casting speed ones since now speed stat changes both the speed of attacks and the casting speed

1 Like

Idk bro sounds like Assassin Syndicate propaganda to me

lmfao

1 Like

9 Likes

Magic Speed Amulets got removed yes and Casting Speed got turned into Attack Speed.

1 Like

gaming
i found stuff on devforums

5c61ce9f8b27a0aa6ba339598a35229e35db0bc3

https://devforum.roblox.com/secure-media-uploads/uploads/original/4X/f/8/e/f8e350ca53d4f145ca6eefbf174551eee80b0397.mp4
haha large file

7 Likes

ye vetex along w/ others were talking about the physics update that roblox pushed that made things go wack

the gif is new tho, idr seeing it when the thread was made

finally done

16 Likes

I’m curious to know why it took so long now

had to design castle interior ofc

gotta turn it into a maze you get lost in easily

4 Likes

1 Like

5 Likes

v1.10.27 has been published

9 Likes

this part of the story is honestly gonna be the best one for a while :saluting_face:

15 Likes

yall boys aint even aint even at the windrow island with awakenings either .
GET HYPE NOW!

77e257ab4692095f04cd3ea16a37bfd24d801f05_2_690x388

ravenna revolt is REAL!!

14 posts were merged into an existing topic: Next leaks

part 100 better be something huge or Ima be sad

Man everything seems so hype
cant believe the early access MAY be at the end of this month, thank god i did the grind for microsoft rewards and have enough robux for the early access
also, HOLY JESUS 93 STORY PARTS, vetex really made sure the game had enough content for its initial release
I REALLY CANT WAIT Im still mad the battle theme will be gone but what gives

i think youve been inactive for too long tho lol

talk in the discord and patreon pretty much removes all possibility of dec release, more or less looking at mid jan, but still a lot to go.

it will be free.

each island now has its own battle theme iirc, makes for variety and maybe those will make it back sometime.

also there is a battle theme for all generic bosses (like white eyes), though i dunno if its the high battle theme or not.