Reminders for AO (Part 3)

Minus the hat I’d 100% wear that

1 Like

Looks more like a velite (roman skrimisher)

1 Like

hasn’t been posted here yet apprently

11 Likes

also :
pov : vetex removes galleon cap

6 Likes

BRO WHAT ARE THESE GOOFY POSES LOL
(Aside those fire!!!)

Are they even an apex predator in this world though, or even a predator at all? We have people who can summon literal nuclear bombs, I highly doubt a dog is gonna do anything against it. Imo, it’s more comparable to like, skinning a cow and using the leather as wallet material.

i mean we call stuff like lions still apex prededors. even though we have stuff like guns and weapons in general, also it’s not like every person in the arcane universe is op as heck, most are people that barely use their magic so yeah.

(i could be wrong, idk too much, just makes sense to me)

bro the new patreon leak has an a really interesting npc in it cant wait till that shit is public

Don’t make me excited.

The Rock Eyebrow GIFs | Tenor

it gets removed when you reach level 80

Imagine the max-galleons-lost-on-death cap was removed and somebody killed them, and saw how many galleons they got from drops

2 Likes

ight on my way to hunt down elon musk to get a couple hundred million dollars

3 Likes

6 Likes

big story parts back to back, it seems

Not sure if this has been posted yet, but the Fighting Styles card has been updated. I’ve been watching it like a hawk for weeks to see the Thermo Fist learn requirements :sleeper:

13 Likes

I’m picking Thermo Fist because it benefits from speed. Imbuing it with Light Magic would help build the heat meter faster and maintain it longer.

Edit: Sent this a second after topic split :skull:

3 Likes

7 Likes

Ik I’m not dumb

5 Likes