17 Likes

Tech isn’t going “it’ll be funny” this time around

7 Likes

Nor vetex agreeing it’ll be funny

“Make the numbers lower…it’ll be fair”

31 Likes

SOMETHING

11 Likes

i was taking a break the past 2 days cause roblox was making me mad, i thought the world map would only take like 4 days total to finish and its been like a week now and its only half done since i kept running into issue after issue, and even today after coming back i spent 1 hour trying to fix something just to find out its a roblox bug IKControl snaps when first being inserted into a humanoid - Engine Bugs - DevForum | Roblox

just so sick of this bs and its so demotivating thinking something will be simple and then it takes 3x longer due to the platform being shit, awakenings shouldn’t take long in comparison but now who knows

57 Likes

well on the bright side, at least you know that you’re not in the wrong, and hopefully the issue resolves itself, so don’t be too hard on yourself for something out of your control.

17 Likes

take as much time as you need my mans :muscle:

1 Like

Common roblox platform L

Am I the only one who kind of likes the weird “nod” they do even though it’s a bug, and a nasty one at that

I have an idea and I know suggestions isnt open, but what about adding a star compass in the corner on the map Ui? Because the player’s point on the map was removed I feel like a nominal detail telling you which direction is which could go a long a way

And I imagine it to look kind of like this

I hate to ask more for you but I got this idea playing The windwaker HD

Take your time, we will wait!

We’ve had a compass in game this whole time, even with WoM.

We have a compass

they mean in the map ui, and considering we don’t even know what it looks like i don’t get why it’s being suggested

(nevermind)

The reason I suggest is because the one we have right now doesn’t have the directions on it, and some people need a little reminder or just a bit more help k owning which is which
Maybe adding the directions there would be more effective thinking about it, I can be pretty dumb sometimes

Not to be harsh, but who wouldn’t know their basic NESW by now?

4 Likes

Oh, I didn’t read it carefully, I’m sorry