Reminders for AO (Part 3)

Most annoying fix to me, the game has crashed for me several times before and it’s so annoying to lose renown, now ill lose more

How are yall still only at 4k replys here

19 Likes

Fort Castrum was pushed back, it’s not the first thing on the list anymore. I’m glad, I was way more excited for sea activities and potions, even though the new island does sound pretty cool.
FirstUpdatesToDoList

9 Likes

Potions are definitely the one players are most excited for, mostly for interchange and such

1 Like

10 posts were split to a new topic: Gem socketing

reminders for ao is dying bruh

13 Likes

Still no mention of spirit weapons as the entire community is complaining about vitality being useless

3 Likes

Ah yes, my favourite trello category, “Omschrijving”

Jokes aside i hope the treasure in these will have some sort of respawn timer so we don’t just end up with servers that have completely barren diving spots

3 Likes

imagine sunken chest

It would make sense yeah

1 Like

A new “recent” card has been created.

5 Likes

15 Minutes seems like a nice cooldown

1 Like

Hey nice there is terrain details, I feel happy

Very cool

ooooooh so their chests respawn and are consistent, maybe superficial diving spots will be a great place to get sealed chests. Also, am I the only one who saw ‘builders’ in the second note? I think that refers to the guy he hired some time ago as well as some testers wanting to contribute.

Isn’t that guy more a modeler?

i think he said he builds things, but it’s a pretty hazy memory. If you could send screenshots about what they do I’d appreciate it.

If we’re both thinking of L7_Nano they cal themself a 3d designer and seem mostly to focus on weapons and clothing.

Not to say they don’t do other stuff

I think cryo is helping

source: I’ve seen him in “Cryo’s AO Building Place” recently