Reminders for AO (Part 3)

My guess it teleports

there’s no way it will be a part of bronze sea. Dont forget, it should work in all 6 seas.
So yeah, it will solo-world to where you are teleported

Makes sense

Fairly certain it was said to be in the main sea instance. Otherwise it’d be kinda hard to bring the loot back with you between universes. considering it was explained to be a risk reward sort of thing.

Also fairly certain there would be a “(this teleports you to a separate instance)” in the changelog

how will you be able to do it with friend then i wonder

maybe some from of dungeon like thing where we can make team before it teleport?

im gonna put pictures of fat furries in my brig

4 Likes

this shit is briggin’ awesome

(kill me please)

1 Like

Since Vetex is not going to spoil anything, expect patch notes after this such as “Added more things to the Dark Sea” with no further information.

screw that I’m not sacrificing my agility
I’ll just stock up on warding potions

I’m certainly gonna love being a god damn glass pane in the dark sea and suffering through everything

1 Like

it has to be faster than you to catch up and do damage.

6 ranges?

3 Likes

I bet fourth is insanity 4 and fifth is the cooler insanity 4

Fifth is litteraly unstable insanity which kills you in seconds i wonder what is 6th

2 Likes

6th range is insanity 5

vetex made the first range no longer apply insanity meaning the ranges go like this:
1st range = 0 insanity
2nd range = 1 insanity
3rd range = 2 insanity
4th range = 3 insanity
5th range = 4 insanity
6th range = 5 insanity

5 Likes

Oh alr then thats nice

Now here’s my big question: The monk at sailors lodge hints that at the ‘center’ of the Dark Sea is a vast expansive desert. ‘The Epicenter’. I’m wondering if down the line we will be able to go beyond Range 6…