Reminders for AO (Part 3)

In that case Im pretty sure they dont appear on quality 3(my settimgs)

thought resilience and stability were the same thing. my bad.

3 Likes

1 Like

14 Likes

6 posts were merged into an existing topic: Dark Sea compass

WAHOO WE WON’T GET LOST IN THE DARK SEA
(Complete sentence)

You uhhh… can still do that, I might add that I think it would be cool have increased drops from like ships in the dark sea… maybe make it only obtainable in the dark sea and lose it’s function and charge when you leave (making it one time use, explain like now it’s attuned to the magic levels of a normal sea it has lost its affect) so that you have to survive for a while to earn your escape

Screen Shot 2023-07-06 at 9.54.56 PM

LETS GO, I haven’t sniped in a while

1 Like

imagine you sail out far enough and the compass does a complete 180

I do hope the compass breaks at deeper points. I want a navigational challenge, I don’t care about the complainers who can’t navigate their hand to the bottom of a pringles can.

6 Likes

oh I meant in the sense that it points to a different sea cluster entirely lmfao

I’m not sure what the dark sea will look like at higher tiers, but I feel that the minimap not being there is sufficient enough at that point, plus a lot of people don’t know how to use a compass (idk how they don’t know)

Oh that’d be sick.

get deep enough and it points to the seven seas.

and then you get tped to aa

nah cuz itd be insane if one of the random spawning events and structures was a messed up, flickering version of some aa islands

i wanna see some mandela catalogue beat stuff :weary:

fr but I don’t think that would ever happen
I mean you gotta travel on the dark sea for probably like
months to reach a different sea cluster

true.

6 Likes

Unique effect: acid rain.