Reminders for AO (Part 3)

probably scaling of enemies

3 Likes

There are blizzards???

my rowboat bought to have 3050 hp.

When that one uncle visits you

Toddler named Tyrone vs Pitbull named princess

1 Like

More rare spells/techniques/weapons, which will take some time to add and also require more balancing.

Won’t take an entire month tho. Pulsar, axeslash and vind were all added in a day or two

He keeps buffing ships lol, the magic stuff is gonna be that bad??
Also please give us a cheaper repair option im not paying a whole nother brig when mine sinks with 50K hp

A ketch at 6k costs like 500 to repair at a shipwright so dont worry, you’ll be paying for an entire caravel/ketch

Oh great thanks. I really hope the dark sea gives us a lot of galleons because cargo trading is pure brainrot

4 Likes

I am FINALLY back home with power on after my vacation, time to work on Darkane Odyssey topic lol

2 Likes

in the meantime…

6 entire gank gels

me omw to transfer the convenient 7 perfect volcanic gels I have to my sand + thermo warlock file (I am surely not going to use this for anything in particular)

explosion thermo is better (it’s broken)

And we all know how well the balancing for that went…

Still won’t take three months unless he really wants to pack it full of content which I see no issue with

just make them mid way in the update so the testers have plenty of time to balance them before the update releases

Volcanic gels were the same yet they still slipped through, I ain’t trusting those testers fr