Reminders for AO (Part 3)

its an npc

1 Like

I am aware

Regeneration was cut in half, so I’m not entirely sure defense will be dominantly in the meta.

less regen means people will value health more since itll be harder to recover from hits so easily even with low defense

Plus with more health you can outlast most bosses more easily, it seems

Regeneration scaled with health, so high HP builds had a bit of an advantage in that they were able to recover from hits faster and low HP builds had a tougher time healing off damage. With regeneration slashed in half, high HP builds have the added disadvantage in AO of not being able to heal off damage as fast. Unless potions are added in early release and there’s a healing one or there’s another way to heal in combat I wasn’t aware of (which may make up for the lack of healing for high HP builds), I can’t really say that tanky builds will be the undisputed meta.

1 Like

Yeah, as far as I know, there haven’t been any changes to regeneration scaling. While higher HP builds would still regenerate faster, it just won’t be at a large enough difference to matter nearly as much.

Ever closer.
Also we at 100
And vetex removed another thing

12 Likes

Another thing implemented to make the lives of criminal players miserable, how fun!

1 Like

2 Likes

6 Likes

So it looks pretty certain the the wolves are the wind-row bandits

yep

12 Likes

maybe this is when the cat ears will be added

6 Likes

time to gather the pack back together

so now we’re beating the shit out of furries

10/10 game Vetex :+1:

no way vetex added @DubiousLittleTyp0 and his friends to AO :flushed: