Reminders for AO (Part 3)

big story parts back to back, it seems

Not sure if this has been posted yet, but the Fighting Styles card has been updated. I’ve been watching it like a hawk for weeks to see the Thermo Fist learn requirements :sleeper:

13 Likes

I’m picking Thermo Fist because it benefits from speed. Imbuing it with Light Magic would help build the heat meter faster and maintain it longer.

Edit: Sent this a second after topic split :skull:

3 Likes

7 Likes

Ik I’m not dumb

5 Likes

fighting styles finished

9 Likes

Fighting styles finished!!!

Next is going to be lost spells and awakenings.

2 Likes

v1.10.60 has been published

4 Likes

also will npc crews ever fight or they just stay there?

1 Like

that will be added far into the future but for now theyll just stand still

1 Like

No, first it will be story, then lost spells and awakenings

lost spells will maybe be done at the same time as the story but awakenings will be after the story yeah

Not sure if this was shown here but some updates on the to do list for the trello.

The newspaper will be called the Agora and it will also have more topics in it too!

Also potions and diving spots are probably gonna be pushed back until the first content update of early access.

9 Likes

really excited for potions being a thing, since if the potion buffs stack with either food effects or other potion effects, it’ll be really fun

1 Like

I can’t wait to bring an invisibility potion into fort talos

1 Like

if the waterfalls don’t have secret areas behind them then they have failed as a waterfall.

I saw one that does in a leak, don’t think all of them have secrets tho :frowning:

those waterfalls are failures

1 Like

Waterfails

2 Likes