Reminders for AO (Part 3)

published also new card

4 Likes

I think this is a great spell for mages given how weapon users and fighting style users require closer range while mages have the longer range.It allows to keep them at a distance

Doc is fr strange :skull:

Morden’s Journal

15 Likes

Fuck you were so fast to get that here :sob:

It would be cool that when you escaped the eternal mines you got a long journal from your character who was writing about what it was like down there and what happened every day
It would also be quite neat if the choice with lord Elius affected some parts of it, if you spared him you would feel horrible and would be desperate to find an escape, whereas if you killed him your character could be less mindful of the punishments and treatments there
The journal could also be in another prisoner’s POV, and by doing this it could be a repeatable collectible item from chests available after ‘searching the mines’

1 Like

Typing

Grrrrr

first nerf

3 Likes

Why the heck does it have such a short cooldown

my guess is because of the function of it to help create distance and it being the start of it’s existence b4 completely balancing it till further notice.

fights seem to be up ur ppls faces so having a way to create distance since mages play a “zoning” play style iirc it’ll help.

Ye the forums be bored sometimes

1 Like

9 Likes

parts in parts now ?

The strange noise is almost certainly your awakening, I wonder what you’ll have to do to fully get it?

It might connect to something about ancient ruins. Since they gave you bounty when you destroyed them.

I wonder if this will be like a Bleach inner world type thing

It’d be cool to speculate if you went to a magicant-esc place and defeated a big inner-evil boss there, but no more bosses are appearing in the bronze sea.

https://twitter.com/_vetex/status/1612960369294643205?t=-Tf11-4b0hlEK3QNR4p_dQ&s=19
If quality is bad because twitter can be stupid: Weapons vs Fighting Styles - YouTube
Drunk fighter decimates the weapon weeb

23 Likes

YOOOO LETS GOOOO