Reminders for AO (Part 3)

This is gonna save me I have no idea what I want for a build rn

I see this really useful for a potential speedrunning meta. What do you used mage for shura and iris and then swapped to berserker for every other boss?

1 Like

The story is supposed to be already multiple hours long even if you skip the dialogue. Have fun speedrunning though.

It’ll still be fun if a speedrunning meta even develops, people have speedran games like pikmin 2 which take more than a day’s worth of time to speedrun

1 Like

aaa
Time to awaken

23 Likes

guess mixing awakenings won’t be a thing anymore, not that there’s much reason to now anyway since some of them changed

How long a game takes to beat on average doesn’t matter, what matters is how fast you beat that game compared to that average

Actually I’m confident that mixing could still be possible, you could go full magic for awakening 1 and then invest for warlock to get a second awakening, I do t see how that could be useful but there could be possible strategies with this

i assume “locked in” means “you aren’t changing it later unless you’re using that stat reset potion”

5 Likes

Yes that’s what it means

warden’s dead

23 Likes

pogers.

1 Like

and nothing of value was lost

1 Like

The awakening is calling!

The community when

:tada:

the warden slander