Reminders for AO (Part 3)

initiald-na1nsx

2 Likes

wdym, the only thing it lost for first awakening was the damage boost

2 Likes

twitter is goofy

9 Likes

I am jealous of vetexā€™s UI how the hell can you think its bad

UI looks Ten times better than something from bee swarm simulator or something, itā€™s an enormous update from WoM

I know itā€™s way too early to decide but would berserkers or warriors be a better build to make

Iā€™m already doing a mage file

1 Like

all buildsā€™ll be good

1 Like

I think berserker would be more fun
Beat the life out of everything by with your bare hands

1 Like

4 Likes

knew it

Man

casual 9000+ hunger

Iā€™m going Warlock but if I had to pick between those two I think Iā€™d go with Warrior. Itā€™s very customizable, you can mix and match any weapons with no drawback or cooldown, and you can use all of a weaponā€™s skills, unlike hybrids. Even before Artisan Weapons and the 3rd set of weapon skills are added I think Warrior will be able to hold its own very well.

okay Iā€™ll make a warrior build then

wom has the real ms paint gui

10 Likes

This has probably been posted already, but itā€™s confirmed that Rare Weapons will be on release.
RareWeapons

Honestly, Iā€™d rather wait longer for the game to release so Vetex can finish every buildā€™s content, and probably get out some of the Dark Sea features. I lucked out by always wanting full Warlock so Iā€™m not going to be missing anything, but I feel bad for the Conjurers with no arcanium weapons, Warriors with no 3rd skills, and Wardens who canā€™t even exist. Personally, Iā€™d only put 3 findable spells, 3 findable techniques, and 3 rare weapons on release instead of 5 of each, then use that time to add a few Spirit Weapons so that Warden doesnā€™t have to be locked.

vetex already said that there probably isnt enough time to even add the 5 lost stuff on early access due to how many bugs roblox is causing, and there probably is only going to be one of each. i dont think there will be time for much other stuff

9 Likes

180p image quality moment

New stealth passive for AS members :scream: