Reminders for AO (Part 3)

ah ok that sounds very nice tbh. not something i’ve seen before lol. but for me as a conjurer that is a very nice change.

You still do reduced damage for something not apart of your build. A mage using weapon m1s for example still has reduced damage.

yeah makes sense. is that also before the awakening?

yea, it’s always

how does the game know what build you are tho? i thought that is only solidified when you get your first awakening?

it goes by your stat point allocation, the awakening just means you won’t be able to change your build

1 Like

ah ok makes sense. thx for all the answers :+1:

I sure do hope that I don’t accidentally go 61% Strength, 39% Magic, and then forget my magic on the awakening

That’d suck but would be funny.

1 Like

for the first awakening we are level 120 and have 240 points right? so 60% would be 144 or nah

yea, unless the awakening got pushed back to 125 with the level raise

Well, you get a warning before the Awakening, so you can stop it and check your Info UI. It always says your current build.

willing to be there’ll be a whole set of legendary spells or techniques or weapons (or maybe unique weapon skills on otherwise usable weapons idk) that won’t be usable other than pure builds

keeping in mind that there will probably be a cycle of rare (scroll) skills releasing with numbers too high for hybrid builds then the max level getting raised followed by more skills releasing, on and on.

1 Like

8 Likes

I’m guessing it includes Spirit Weapons now. And the old description was really goofy too. “Increases your body’s durability, which increases your maximum health and allows you to take more damage before dying.” Extremely repetitive/redundant, sounds like it’s just trying to take up more space.

Me when can’t read English

I thought aura came before snare?

It does not

1 Like

I see

sheeesh a lot of nice balancing changes and ui changes, really prepping for awakenings arent we
seems like it will be very big when it hits