Reminders for AO (Part 3)

wardens got their awakening now

3 Likes

still can’t be a warden

v1.10.78 has been published

5 Likes

I’m excited for when the offensive hybrids get their awakenings added, those are what most of the community will probably run
I wonder how large iron leg water will be after awakening, literally just size and it only gets larger with an attack size build

1 Like

was gonna go warden (sponge gameplay) for the funny but it seems that’ll have to wait

I like that full builds get lots of skills for their second attack choice (mages and berserkers) while hybrid builds get less skills so the full builds have more power in an area while hybrids have more versatility with their small things.

I can’t wait to see the last 3 awakenings done, it’s gonna be epic being able to imbue magic and fighting styles into weapons, and magic into fighting styles

1 Like

Weapon Auras

Vetex updated the awakening trello page too

Hybrids won’t get a second style/magic till second awakening now.

It was always like that.

9 Likes

guess second magics’ll only have blast and explosion on release, probably good enough for activating synergies at least

I bet that you could put a ton of lost spells on your second magic since you’ll have so many slots open at the beginning, rather than trying to fit them on your first magic.

is it just me or is the development going faster than ever before?

Taxes do be making vetex go 200% on AO’s development

let vetex cook

1 Like

I keep forgetting, do Hybrids also get ancient magic? Atleast at some point

There’s a possibility that the second magic req would get added into the lost spell req, so unless the lost spell has a req of 50 then a pure mage could only use it on their first magic

By current estimates yes, but it is subject to change

1 Like

imagine legendary weapon auras late game sh gon feel like haki