Reminders for AO (Part 3)

i hope he changes it so that there’s like a menu where you can see the previous tips you had.

1 Like

wonder how far you can actually go with that. like how many different fish are there? (rarer fish would probably give more exp then right?)

Published

7 Likes

I like the way he revamped the tutorial, it won’t teach you things like “how to fire cannons” the instant you make a new file where you’ll forget what to do by the time you get a better boat, and instead tell you how to manage cannons when you have a boat with them. I love it.

1 Like

yeah i like it too, tho i wish we could have a menu or smth where we can read the instructions again if we forgot or couldn’t read fast enough.

11 Likes

am i going insane am i going sicko mode is tutorial already finished?

1 Like

Yep.

nruh

people complain about glass being too loud they’ve never been hit in the face with sand before :pray:

18 posts were split to a new topic: The time is near

Pvp on frostmill or on icebergs will be fun

Guys please don’t just flood RfAO 3 just to get it to 10k Diva’s gonna pop a fucking blood vessel

On topic of patches, I wonder how frostmill is going to be with how slippery it is

3 Likes

cold.

but yeah idk how much ice there actually is on the island. do we know how slippery it is? like barely controllable or like luigi from mario galaxy

Also I wonder if the ice physics apply to platforms made by ice magic

13 Likes

omg no way new video from funny youtuber

4 Likes

Cryonical cruelty is not swag. Let them rest

2 Likes

I subscribed to Inferno

6 Likes

they really did take over

1 Like