Reminders for AO (Part 3)

100% saw that before you but had to switch device to post it :sleeper:

3 Likes

I sure hope nothing disrupts development for the next few days, rare stuff excites me too

I wonder how will these be obtainable, if they are going to be at all in the first place, because Vetex isn’t doing anything else to the Dark Sea atm

it’ll prob just be sealed chests

I hope there are gonna be other ways to get scrolls and weapons that aren’t RNG reliant, like maybe solving some kind of puzzle, or fighting your way through a temple, and stuff like that

2 Likes

I hope it’s a ranged weapon; we don’t got any rare ones yet.

elius’ bow :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

1 Like

I hope it’s a ranged weapon; we only got one.

5 Likes

you could say that about a bunch of weapon types tho

I feel like you just gotta accept that rng is part of this game, be thankful the rates aren’t AR painful

1 Like

Oh no, I get that RNG’s part of the game, it’s an RPG after all.
I’m referring to like alternative ways to get scrolls and new moves that don’t rely on RNG though, with specific magics locked behind puzzles or hidden secrets in the map.
Idk, I just thought it would be kinda cool
Like, what if, if you killed 5 bandits named Darius, you get kidnapped by the Darius Cult, and have to fight their underground boss, the BIG DARIUS. When you beat him, you learn that all Darius’ are actually paraplegic, and they all rely on the iron-leg style to walk around.
Then, you learn the Iron-Leg Fighting Style, and steal their legs

6 Likes

the iron leg style… has an npc you learn it from.

This is referencing something isn’t it?

All fighting styles are learned from NPCs. You can even relearn Basic Combat from an NPC.

2 Likes

11 pm for me :skull:

i mean the thing is, the second people know about it, it will be very easy and it literally won’t be “rare” anymore lol.

Bro release date already???

interesting hearing about treasure spots while rare stuff’s being worked on

1 Like

Mimhere Island

wdym “interesting”. They (rare items) are found in sealed chests and stuff