Reminders for AO (Part 3)

fatass update published

fat

16 Likes

man i’m so jealous of testers because they are basically already playing the game :sob:

1 Like

His vet really made it harder to level up in those last few patches, huh

At least that incentivizes killing pirate ships because those give sealed chests for a butt ton of exp and exploration tasks because those weren’t hurt

yeah it’s much better this way. was a peeve of mine in WoM where farming camps was basically the best way to level grind and the other ways were pretty useless

big axe

I guess I like the incentive to blow up pirate ships for chests but you still need to worry about other players trying to steal the loot from you

i mean, they are technically playing the game at its worst possible state (buggy and lack of content)
thought atleast theyre playing it

i don’t think lack content? buggy? sure, but not lack of content, there’s like 1 or 2 things missing till early access. so content wise their almost on the early access level

i mostly meant at the early stages of ao
testers were testing out ao back when the new content was very much new and buggy, the fruits of their testing is a more balanced game with a good amount of content (like right now)

I was right they are currently only for pure builds

1 Like

yeah what i was saying is them playing the game rn. might’ve not said it clearly

“Conjurer propaganda” - Selectorch
:skull:

“Glory to Selectorch!”

5 Likes

5 Likes

6 Likes