Reminders for AO (Part 3)

i like the dialouge popping sounds

12 Likes

Nah no voice actors imo, I like imaging their voices and all, and for the devs thing, probably when the nimbus sea gets work started on it

i wouldnā€™t mind voice actors, but the gameā€™s already good without them, and idk how easy itā€™d be to hire them

Whole point of thread was to post updates. This started when WoM was still going after all.

nah dialogue is pretty short and sweet in the game. if npcs were throwing walls of text left and right iā€™d see a reason to have VAs but itā€™s fine as it is

Work has begun for the day also be hype, hot fixes are not gonna take up his time anymore unless something gamebreaking occurs

When does rollout even end, tommorow?

1 Like

The dialogue does start to get wordy later in the game

Yes canā€™t wait to bounty hunt fr

(Please I beg you do not spiral into a topic on bounty hunting)

no. gpo tried it and it fucking sucks

1 Like

To be honest, you need some good voice acting
Like Duke Erisia type voice acting that was honestly good

I smell another hotfix :eyes:

Ik this is strictly for trello updates but this cannot be ignored

If you havenā€™t voted already, please do so

3 Likes

Yeah vetā€™s probably going to be forced to add the player marker back

itā€™s nice with the immersive details for the map but the player marker will be really nice to have back

Will make the compass needless though

LETā€™S GOOO!!! This game is going to be so much better with the player marker back. I love exploration, but why even if you donā€™t know exactly where you are? Maybe some people like getting lost, but I donā€™t.

1 Like

i really hope he atleast makes it a toggle its so fun to figure out where you are based off of your surroundings and your compass

7 Likes